Call for Abstract
7th World Nano Conference , will be organized around the theme “” Nanotechnology in honouring the past, treasuring the present and shaping the future””
Nano 2016 is comprised of 9 tracks and 68 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nano 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano scale particles have given scientists new tools to understand and take advantage of phenomena that occur naturally when matter or particles are organized at the Nano scale. These phenomena are based on quantum effects and other physical effects such as expanded surface. Particles which are created with dimensions of about 1–100 Nano meters, properties change significantly from larger scales. Quantum effects of the Nano scale is the concept of “Tunability” “tunnelling”.
- Track 1-1Natural Nanomaterial Synthesis and properties
- Track 1-2Fullerenes (nano tubes, nano wires, nano fibers, graphenes)
- Track 1-3Nano particles characterization & applications
- Track 1-4Nano Composites characterization & applications
- Track 1-5Multilayer Nano film
- Track 1-6Nano Fabrication Technologies
- Track 1-7Bulk Nanostructured Materials
Nano Science is a technology conducted at the Nano scale. It is the applications and study related to extremely small things that can be used around all the other fields of science, like chemistry, biology, physics, engineering and Materials sciences. These particles have the ability to control individual atoms and molecules. Nanotechnology has a huge potential to provide technological solutions to many problems in science, energy, physics, environmental and medical fields.
- Track 2-1Nano optics & Nano photonics
- Track 2-2Electronic microscopy in modern science
- Track 2-3Green Nanotechnology
- Track 2-4Energy materials, nanotoxicity
- Track 2-5Nano magnetics, Nanomaterial tribology
- Track 2-6Advances in Nano imaging & solid state Ionics
Nano Medicine the application of technology to do everything from drug delivery to repairing of cells. It is the application of tiny machines to the treatment and prevention of disease. Nano robots are advancements in Nano medicine as miniature surgeons. These machines help repair damaged cells they replicate themselves, correct genetic deficiencies by replacing or altering DNA molecules. For example artificial antibodies, antiviral, Nano robots, artificial white and red Blood cells. These Nano machines could affect the behavior of individual cells. Hormones or Dispense drugs as needed in people with deficiency states or chronic imbalance can be solved using implanted Nanotechnology devices.
- Track 3-1Nanotechnology for Drug Delivery and Gene Delivery
- Track 3-2Blood purification, DNA nanotechnology
- Track 3-3Lasers in medicine
- Track 3-4chemotherapy via nano particles
- Track 3-5Drug delivery in cancer treatment
- Track 3-6Nanobiotechnology, carbon nanotechnology
- Track 3-7Bio-Sensors and Nano-Probes for Nanomedicine
Nano electronics holds few answers for how we might increase the capabilities of electronics devices when we reduce their weight and power consumption. Nano electronics and technology are widely used in all aspects of modern life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Computing, Energy and Telecommunications are some of the major fields benefiting from the growth of Nano electronic applications.
- Track 4-1Nano structured materials, devices and systems
- Track 4-2Quantum Dots, Quantum Wires, Quantum well
- Track 4-3Nanolithography, X- ray Diffraction Technique
- Track 4-4Nano electronic circuits
- Track 4-5Nano electromechanical systems (NEMS, MEMS)
- Track 4-6Micro modeling of nanomaterial
- Track 4-7Nano electronics in Defense and Military
Molecular Nanotechnology a technological revolution which seeks nothing less than perfectibility. Molecular manufacturing technology can be clean and self-contained. Molecular Nano manufacturing will slowly transform our connection towards matter and molecules as clear as the computer changed our relationship to information and bits. It will help accurate, inexpensive control of the structure of matter.
- Track 5-1Nano robotics
- Track 5-2Molecular modeling and simulation of materials
- Track 5-3Advanced grapheme science
- Track 5-4Metal Nano crystals
- Track 5-5Super molecular material design
- Track 5-6Medical Diagnosis
- Track 5-7Material removal and laser processing for advanced manufacturing
Nano technology provides unambiguous results particularly in the escalate use of solar energy from photovoltaic systems. Optimized Nano membranes can increase the possibilities for separation and neutral climate storage of carbon dioxide for generation of power in coal-fired power plants, in order to provide important methods of power generation which is environment friendlier in the distant future. Nano electric semi-conductors with upturn boundary layer design contribute to increase in efficiency .this could lay way to broad application in usage of waste heat, for example in human body heat for portable electronics in textiles, Automobiles.
- Track 6-1Batteries and geothermal
- Track 6-2Nano optimization for fuel cell and solar cell
- Track 6-3Nano material in water technology
- Track 6-4Nanomembrane & Nanosieve
- Track 6-5Low energy nuclear reactions
- Track 6-6Nanotechnology in Energy Applications
Developing areas of Nano technology includes Nano medicine, advancements of Nano materials with biology paved a way to the development of contrast agents, diagnostic devices, physical therapy applications, drug delivery vehicles and analytical tools. Environmental uses like Nanotechnology in water treatment, Nano filtration , and Environmental applications of Nanotechnology , efficiency of energy production like solar cells, Energy applications of nanotechnology ,information and communication and heavy industries, basic goods like food ,house hold supplies.
- Track 7-1Nanobubbles technology
- Track 7-2Spintronics & Nanomagnetism
- Track 7-3Nanoprinting & Nanopacking
- Track 7-4Materials tribology: Fundamentals, applications and solutions
- Track 7-5Self-Assembly, Supra- and Nano-Molecular Systems and Materials
- Track 7-6Nanotechnology application for biomedical instrumentation and devices
Most of Nanotechnology benefits depend on the possibility to alter the necessary structures of materials at the Nano scale to provide definitive properties. Some of the commercial products that rely on processes and Nano scale materials are like Nano scale additives in automobile bumpers, tennis rackets, surface treatments of fabrics help them resist staining, wrinkling and bacterial growth, thin films on eyeglasses, Nano materials in the food industry, In automotive products like high-power rechargeable battery systems, Prototype solar panels and so on.
- Track 8-1Applications in Drug and Pharma
- Track 8-2Industrial & Textile applications
- Track 8-3Environment & Chemical application
- Track 8-4Nanotechnology in Health care
- Track 8-5Applications in Aerospace and Manufacture
- Track 8-6Bio-engineering & Bio-inorganic material applications
Nanotechnology may alter the ways in which we gain and use energy. It helps in closing the gap between medicine and engineering. Electronics field is set to bring about a radical change by nanotechnology, Nano robots can be sent into patient's arteries to clear blockages away. Some of the more profligate negative future scenarios have been demystify by researchers in nanotechnology, Nano advancements include possibility of microscopic recording devices and so on .
- Track 9-1Tissue Engineering
- Track 9-2Bio-medical instrumentation
- Track 9-3Communication and Navigation
- Track 9-4Nanotechnology in Health care
- Track 9-53-D integration of semiconductors
- Track 9-6Nanotechnology safety, policy & awareness